Welcome to the Afghan Tajik Tender Site
The Ministry of Mines of The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is pleased to announce a public tender for exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons in 6 blocks in the Afghan-Tajik basin. The blocks are located in Northern Afghanistan in the region surrounding the city of Mazari-Sharif.
The Ministry of Mines’ Vision is to be the leading economic ministry in the Government of Afghanistan, supporting national and local economic development and ensuring optimum revenues for Afghanistan from its mineral and hydrocarbon resources in a responsible manner. The Afghan-Tajik tender is a key component of this Vision.
Please review the information available on this website, and contact us if you have any questions or comments.
- Press Release Nov 12, 2012
- Afghan Ministr of Mines Statement - Nov 12, 2012
- Afghan-Tajik Phase I Tender Bidding Information - October 19, 2012
- Afghan-Tajik Basin Phase I Tender Bidder Information Conference Presentations - August 31, 2012
- Central Asian Energy Market Excerpts - August 12, 2012
- Press Release May 8th, 2012
- Afghan-Tajik Phase I Tender Blocks
- Overview of Afghan Tajik Blocks
- Press Release, March 7th, 2012
- Request of EOI's